2. Gluten. It wreaks such havoc in tummies these days. It's been around forever, but just in the past two decades, it's been a problem. Why is that? What happened?
3. Gambling. Why take money you already have and risk not having it? I don't get it.
4. Gibson, as in Mel. Such a high-energy talent that went off the rails. Get help, Mel, and then come back.
5. Gnocchi. I've tried it. Wet little balls of gooey dough. I don't get the appeal. I think you have to grow up with it.
6. Gray. The color of cement. Everybody looks better in some other color.
7. Golf. Some people love it. I know there's skill involved. I tried it once and could not stay interested. I kept thinking, I could be home cleaning toilets.
8. Gummy Bears. They're rubbery and slimy. Give me a Peppermint Patty any day.
This post was brought to you by the number 8 and the letter G.