The top 10 germiest places:
- Remote Controls (I don't even want to think about it.)
- Grocery Carts (use those wipes at the entrance!)
- Toilet (no surprise here)
- Door Knobs (just imagine)
- Refrigerator Handles (I often find peanut butter on mine.)
- Counter Tops
- Light Switches
- Water Fountains (don't think I'll drink from these again)
- Doctor Office Pens (ACK!)
- Restaurant Pens (Ewww...how many times I've signed off on the check with the restaurant pen!)
You've been warned.
This post was brought to you the letter G, the number 10, and Clorox.