E is for the number Eleven.
Eleven things I like about the A-Z Blogging Challenge:
1. It's in April, which is not too busy for me, as opposed to May, when the long birthday season starts in our family.
2. We have Sundays off. So we can catch up on missed episodes of Downton Abbey, or scramble to write the next six posts.
3. It exposes us to writers of all kinds all over the world.
4. It cranks my brain every year trying to come up with an 'X' word and a 'Q' word.
5. The sign-up link is easy-peasy.
6. I've made some real friends through the A-Z Challenge, folks I've stayed connected to since my first year.
7. One some days, when I can't think of anything good to write, I can write crap, and it still counts.
8. I get to display a fun badge on my blog for a month, letting readers know, yes, I have joined this crazy circus once again.
9. There are many topics for the letter "S." This is always an easy post for me.
10. Having blogs categorized by topics/themes really helps me sort through the maze.
11. Every year, when the Challenge ends, I'm pooped and think I won't sign up next year. But, then I do.
I like that.