5.18.2012

Camera Dump Quiz

I'm always surprised by the number of pictures I take, but forget to download from my camera.  When I finally download them all, I reminisce about events and think, I should have posted this two months ago, or I was supposed to get this picture to so-and-so weeks ago.  I think professional photographers get paid so much because they actually look at and deliver their pictures.

While clearing out my camera, I created a quiz to go along with some neglected photos.  It makes them feel better and helps me remember what image went with what event.

There's a homemade prize for five random entries (with correct answers, of course.)  Simply put your answers in the comments box.  Quiz will be open until midnight (EDT) Sunday.  Here we go!

1.  This is...


a.  a Mother's Day cake
b.  a shard of broken Pyrex in the shape of Florida
c.  a homemade apron


2.  This is...


a.  an Easter lamb cake
b.  Grandpa on his 89th birthday
c.  a peacock


3. This is...


a.  a potholder/towel I made to hang on my oven door
b.  a newly-engaged young friend who made for her fiance the apron she's wearing.
c.  a peacock


4.  This is...


a.  a silly hat at the Cinco de Mayo brunch
b.  birthday pies
c.  a bouquet of Mother's Day flowers


5.  This is...


a. a peacock
b. a shard of broken Pyrex in the shape of Florida
c. a silly hat at the Cinco de Mayo brunch 


6.  This is...


a.  a potholder/towel I made to hang on my oven door
b.  a silly hat at the Cinco de Mayo brunch
c.  a homemade apron


7.  This is...





a.  Grandpa on his 89th birthday
b.  a peacock
c.  a newly-engaged young friend
 

8.  This is...


a.  a newly-engaged young friend
b.  a homemade apron
c.  Grandpa and son-in-law at the Cinco de Mayo brunch


9.  This is...


a.  a Mother's Day cake
b.  birthday pies
c.  a lamb cake


10.  This is...

a.  Grandpa and son-in-law at the Cinco de Mayo brunch
b.  a peacock
c.  Grandpa on his 89th birthday


11.  This is... 

a.  a Mother's Day cake
b.  birthday pies 
c.  Mother's Day flowers

Wasn't that the easiest quiz you've ever taken?  Don't you feel smart?

Enter now and win a homemade potholder/kitchen towel to hang on your oven door!  In colors of your choice!  Just type your answers, 1-11, in the comments box.  Five entries will be picked at random.  I'll email winners to get their color choice. 

Thank you for helping me remember what all happened this Spring.  We clearly eat too many desserts.



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. b
2. a
3. b
4. c
5. c
6. a
7. b
8. c
9. a
10. c
11. b

Wish me luck,
Phil

Funny in My Mind said...

b
a
b
c
c
a
b
c
a
c
b

Love the lamb cake although it also could pass for a poodle cake (ha!)

Tamera Brose said...

1, B
2. A
3. B
4. C
5. C
6. A
7. B
8. C
9. A
10. C
11. B

I love the picture of the hands. Nice to meet you.

Rita said...

B,A,B,C,C,A,B,C,A.C,B.
That was fun! :):)

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm not going to take the quiz - but I enjoyed reading through it... especially #8 - I wanted to say a newlywed couple & got laughing about it.

So glad to find your blog - I love a picture taking, God loving, funny gal! :)

Lynn Proctor said...

love the wonderful pictures!

betty said...

1. b
2. a
3. b
4. c
5. c
6. a
7. b
8. c
9. a
10. c
11. b

This was definitely the cutest quiz I have taken in a long time! All great pictures; love the smile of grandpa on his 89th birthday!!!

thanks for sharing your spring with us!!!

betty

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

HA! This quiz makes us feel like regular Einsteins!
1. b
2. a (how cute!)
3. b
4. c
5. c
6. a
7. b (unless Grandpa was feeling particularly proud about that birthday)
8. c
9. a
10. c
11. b

Fun post!

Dana said...

1. b
2. a
3. b
4. c
5. c
6. a
7. b (Such a magnificent bird!)
8. c
9. a
10. c
11. b

Unknown said...

What a fun quiz!!!!
1.b
2.a
3.b
4.c
5. c
6.a
7. b
8.c
9.a
10. c
11. b

Elaine L. Bridge said...

What a cute post! And what a great blog! Just wanted to say I'm so glad I found you, even way after the fact of the A to Z Challenge! Loved your "about me" explanation of the title. So great! Now following and will be back often for more and more!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Fun quiz with cute pictures! I wish that I had you for a teacher way back when! Julie

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Great pics. Btw, you've received the Beautiful Blogger Award today:)

http://lotsofcrochetstitches.blogspot.com/2012/05/time-to-accept-and-share-beautiful.html

notes4neta said...

Fun!! I hope I get them all right, otherwise I won't feel smart at all!
1.b
2.a
3.b
4.c
5.c
6.a
7.b
8.c
9.a
10.c
11.b

Hope I win!! :)

Martha said...

That was too much fun. My favorite was Grandpa :)

Michael Ann said...

Where did you get all those peacocks?

Pam Williams said...

What a fun way to showcase your pix! Loved it!

Robyn Campbell said...

Ahahahaha! Some of these are so funny. You always make me laugh no matter what is going on in my life.
b.
a.
b.
c.
c.
a.
b.
c.
a.
c.
b.

I love tests! *wink*

Juli said...

Okay, but depending on what the photographer's wearing (the apron would be off camera) the answer COULD be all of the above. But I'm going with the Cinco deMAyo party...

Maryann said...

I enjoyed this, clever way of showing some pictures. The lamb reminded me of my grandma,she made one of those every Easter, my favorite picture though was absolutely the grandpa...looks like great fun

momto8 said...

really fun pictures..
love the smiles the best!!