I've been blogging for just over a year, and it's time for a giveaway.
Keep in mind, I'm not Pioneer Woman, who gives away KitchenAid mixers and $350 Target gift cards. My prizes are more like the booty in the Cracker Jack box.
Today, I'm offering $35 in coupons to Coldwater Creek clothing store.
With Pioneer Woman, you simply have to type anything in the 'comments' box, and you're entered. Winners are randomly drawn. It must be this way, because Pioneer Woman has 20 million viewers a week.
Here at the Ballpark, your odds of actually winning are much higher. Like 1 in 4. And with my giveaways, you actually have to use your brain. Not much, but a little.
Answer these five questions correctly, and I'll mail you these....
The bottom coupon expires 8/31, so you want to be on the ball here.
Off we go...
1. A few weeks ago, I had a run-in with mango juice that resulted in a doctor's visit and medication. In the post I wrote about that unfortunate event, I stated that when I was well, I was going to test that allergy again to see if I was truly allergic to mango skin. Have I chopped up any mangoes since my arm has healed?
c. this is a stupid question
2. In April, Mom had a procedure to repair a broken vertebra. What was that procedure called?
3. Below is a picture of seven shirts I recently purchased at a thrift shop.
What was my total bill?
4. I discovered yesterday that someone actually DOES tend to my sweet little rose bush. Unbeknown to me, someone has been watering and fertilizing the tiny thing, keeping it alive and well, so I can continue to be amazed. Who is my secret gardener?
a. a neighbor
b. my husband
c. the mailman
d. my dad
5. What is my favorite TV show of all time?
a. Home Improvement
b. The X-files
There ya' go! Just enter the letter of your answer in the comment section (example: 1. a, 2. c), and I'll mail the CC coupons to the whoever gets the right answers. Or the most right answers. If more than one person answers all correctly, the coupons go to whoever answers first. Deadline for entries is noon EST Wednesday August 10th.
Isn't this exciting?!?!
Not exactly the Publisher's Clearinghouse, but prizes might improve down the road.