4.23.2015

TEAPOT!

T is for teapot.  Here are a few facts about mine.


1.  It was a free gift from something my husband ordered.  He doesn't remember what.

2.  I don't really have any other facts.  I'm just out of ideas for the letter T, and my brain is fuzzy from the a-z challenge, and isn't a picture worth a thousand words?  So, feel free to come up with your own words on this one.

3.  Yes, this is a dud of a post, but every year during the a-z, I have at least one.  I think this is it, don't you?

(Tomorrow, Uncle Ubs' Underwear....)


8 comments:

Kate said...

We're all fuzzy by now! Oh, hang in there; it's almost over. I love your terrific teapot filled with tantalizing tea :-) It's very pretty.

Pamela said...

So many precious memories center around a teapot for me. No matter what the occasion, good or bad, my Mum would always say "Let me put the kettle on" and cups of tea would follow. I have a couple of teapots but my favorite is the one Mum used.

Rita said...

Because of you doing the alphabet, I realized that I do not get all your posts. In fact, I didn't get many of these. :( Pretty teapot though. :)

Cathy said...

I think that's a pretty tea pot!

Anonymous said...

It's a great tea pot and a great T post. I love tea, so I wouldn't be biased about this at all. ;)

~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
Story Dam
Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

Karen Mortensen said...

That is a darling teapot.

Mari said...

It's very pretty!
Tea, toast, towels, travel, today! That's all I can come up with on the spur of the moment.

Mandy - Frugal Full Time Mom said...

Love It! You gotta have a dud in a challenge like this. I actually remember you from last year (still see you on my social media sites) Great to be close to you n the list again!