4.07.2015

Fireproof

I watched a 7-year old movie last night called Fireproof.  It's about a fireman and his failing marriage and how he fights with God before turning to God to find a solution.

http://203.115.194.47/archives/2008/9/26/lovensex/fireproof_movie300.jpg
http://silverscreenspiritual.blogspot.com/2015/01/fireproof.html

It stars Kirk Cameron (who does a good job) as Caleb and some other unknown actors from Georgia. The co-stars are not exceptional in their acting abilities, but the storyline is good, and the movie realistically portrays how marriages can get off track.

Caleb's dad gives him a book called The Love Dare that slowly changes Caleb's heart and helps restore his marriage.

Because of the success of the movie, The Love Dare was published for the general public. It's an amazing little book full of daily challenges for anyone who is struggling to love someone with no motive but to learn to love the way God loves.

Marriage can be difficult, but this book can help anyone fireproof their relationship. Check it out.


7 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

I saw this movie too. I thought it was really good.

Mari said...

I saw the movie and enjoyed it. I know quite a few people who bought the book and did the challenge.

betty said...

It was a good movie with a great message!

betty

SENCO Cat Herder said...

Don't know this movie at all but I am from the U.K. I like blogsters who celebrate the goofiness in life so it's nice to meet through the A to Z Challenge :) Keep up the good work!!
Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

Dr Genevive Angela said...

Looks like a great movie, I have not heard, would love to see.. thanks for sharing

Rita said...

Not married, so I guess it's okay I hadn't heard of book or movie--LOL! ;)

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Not heard of this