4.24.2014

Never Been UNLOVED

http://ajayxlncsunny.blogspot.com/2011/06/michael-w-smith-complete-gospel-audio.html



The Christian musician Michael W. Smith wrote a great song a few years back called Never Been Unloved.  This guy has had hundreds of hit songs, but this one didn't get a lot of attention.  It kind of went unnoticed.  The message is great, and it has enough U words in it to satisfy every A-Z blogger.   Smith must have pulled lyrics straight from the dictionary. 

Check it out.  (By the way, we have never been unloved either.) 






10 comments:

abby@truebeloved said...

Somehow I missed this song completely when it came out. It's a great one. Thanks for sharing!
Abby@ www.truebelovedblog.com

Cathrina Constantine said...

I have one of Michael's CD's. I haven't listened to it in a while. Good Song.

Mari said...

I have most of his CD's - love his music!

Deb said...

Great song with a great message. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Never heard this one, but I like it and just added it to my Spotify list.

Fivehearts Onefamily said...

That's a great song and I've never heard it before.

Paula Kaye said...

Beautiful song with lots of "u's" I am glad that I have never been un-loved!!! Thank you Jesus

Leanne Ross said...

Wow. I used to listen to MWS back in the...ehmm...day. That's a great song. Thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for visiting my A to Z Pride & Prejudice tribute.

Leanne Ross ( readfaced.wordpress.com & @LeanneRossRF )

Jaime said...

Michael W. Smith was the very first musician I ever saw in concert:) I totally forgot about him. Thanks for the reminder.

Jaime at Awakenings and Reflections

Strahlen Smith said...

I love this message of this song and hadn't heard it before. When my husband left suddenly during the pregnancy of our 5th little boy, I knew I'd hit every one of those un-words not just to my husband but at one point or another to my friends, family, community, and most of all to God. It took a long time to realize that all my un-ness did not cause my husband's leaving and that his leaving did did not mean I was unloved or unlovable. Thank you for posting this. Love Christian music!